DATA RECOVERY - Burke
Maxtor Hard Drive Data Recovery
Maxtor Data Recovery Burke. With a success rate of over 90%, we will recover your data quickly and as cost efficient as possible. Whether your data loss has been caused by common causes such as hardware or software malfunctions, human error, virus activity, natural disasters, or other factors, we have an unmatched commitment to provide you with a successful recovery. Because of this, we provide a no data, no charge policy. If we are not successful in recovering your data, then we don’t charge you.
Our data recovery lab is located in Burke. Many competitors advertise local ‘offices’ but really they ship the drives to one of many larger outfits to perform the actual work. Our state of the art lab is furnished with the latest technology for drive imaging and recovery. We work with a number of engineers that design data recovery software and hardware so we’re constantly expanding our skills and tools to provide faster results for our clients.
5 Steps to Getting Your Data Back
1. Contact us 703.250.2580 for a courtesy consultation. A data recovery representative will gather information and assess your situation or you may start the process on line.
2. Bring in your drive or request a pickup
3. The initial evaluation process is performed, which allows us to determine data integrity and cost factors.
4. We contact you and provide you with a price quote and catalog listing of recoverable files.
5. Once we have your written approval to proceed, you can expect your recovery to be completed in 3-6 business days. Clean room and RAID recoveries can take 8-12 business days. If you have chosen to have a Rush service the time period will typically be cut in half. Once we have successfully completed your recovery, we will offer you a few options for the storage and delivery of your data. Depending on the amount of data recovered we will either burn it to DVD or a hard drive of your choice.
What we can do
DRIVE NOT RECOGNIZED
CAN’T ACCESS DATA